The Basic Webcasting Program
For all those interested in participating in the Academy,
please begin by taking a look at the First Step materials.
- Read the Participation Policies and Internship Procedures in their entirety
- Register (making sure to include enough profile information to let us know why you'd like to participate and that you're not a spambot)
- Post an introduction audio using the appropriate audio specifications.
- Record both ends of a telephony call or web conference
- Stream a conversation so that non-participants can listen in
- Schedule, stream, edit, & publish 3 interncasts
- Create a Webcaster Portfolio (including webcaster setup)
- Stream & publish your own gradcast
Upon successful completion of the basic program requirements, interns will receive a 'Webcaster Badge' and an Academy Certificate of Webcasting Proficiency. They can then apply to join any Worldbridges community as a webcaster and/or put their webcasting skills to use anywhere else of interest.