Recording Audio is at heart of live, interactive webcasting. Below is a list of programs and resources we use at theWebcast Academy to learn about audio. The particular tools we use and how we make use of audio on this site is always evolving, so some of these materials may be outdated.
- Hello and Welcome to Internet Audio!
- Recording and Audio Editing
- Streaming Software
- Publishing Your Audio to the Net
- Creating Websites for Music Promotion
- Audio Examples
- Here Are Some Links That Might Be Helpful to You
- Two Audacity Screencasts - #1 and #2
- Configuring Audio Specifications in Audacity
- Setting Preferences in Audacity - Windows
- Recording both ends of a telephony call in Windows
- Recording both ends of a telephony call in Mac
- Audio editing (amplify, compression, noise removal)
- How to deal with ID3 tags
- ID3 Tags with ID3-TagIT