You now have all the technical tools and skills you need to stream live, interactive webcasts. Now comes the real challenge and real fun - producing interesting webcasts. To that end, interns need to produce, edit and publish 3 'interncasts'
- the webcast should be posted ahead of time on the Webcast Academy Calendar
- shows can be about any topic and should include some kind of interaction with a co-host, guest, or live audience
- there's no firm time requierment, but between 10-60 minutes would be an appropriate range to aim for
- audio recordings should meet Worldbridges specifications, be of 'listenable audio quality', and include proper ID3 tags
- published nodes should include some kind of show notes and/or chat log
Task: Schedule, produce, edit, & publish three 'interncasts.
When you have completed your interncasts, you can move to Step 6 - Graduation Materials